Stay Motivated with the National Youth Film Academy’s FilmCoach™ personal development programme.
(London Applicants) For other regions please click here >
What is FilmCoach™
Are you like most Young Filmmakers and Actors who struggle to find the right advice and guidance to be able to succeed in Film?
FilmCoach™ is like having a personal trainer for your film career. You will be assigned a Talent Executive from your region whose role is to help motivate, guide and advise you on how to have a successful career in Film.
Who is it for?
Actors and Filmmakers Aged 16-25
What will you get?
- Personal development & career plan
- Monthly review sessions with your local talent Executives
- Regular advice and guidance
- Support with your career goals and ambitions
How it works
FilmCoach™ is a training programme that you can do from home.
- You will start with having a Free talent review session with your local Talent Executive.
- Your Talent Executive will give you feedback on your employability and talent.
- You will receive a Personal Performance and Development Plan, clearly setting you with achievable goals and objectives.
- Your Talent Executive will review your progress monthly whilst providing guidance, opportunities and contacts to help you achieve your goals.
FilmCoach™ is FREE for National Youth Film Academy Members. Apply now >
Non Members: Receive a FREE talent review and induction session by applying using this link. Apply for FREE Talent Review >
FilmCoach™ is delivered remotely from the comfort of your home.
How to Apply
Apply to start your FREE FilmCoach™ talent review today by following this link